Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Review: NYX Anant POP 10 Color Shadow Palette

What a find!!!

Nyx has done it again. I have loved this brand for years, and i think they're only getting better with time. 

I was recently at an Ulta in Chicago while they were having a huge NYX sale. 40% off everything made me check out their new products even though I was not technically supposed to be makeup shopping. There were so many new things that I had to hold myself back from over doing it (my fellow makeup junkies will understand). I did pick up one on their new Avant POP eyeshadow palettes, and I LOVE it!


I chose the Nouveau Chic palette because I knew I would be able to use it every day. There were neutral palettes like this one and bright colored ones. There were also options which were a combination of eyeshadows, blushes, and bronzers. 


My palette comes with 10 rich and neutral shadows. They are a combination or dark and light colors, and there are shimmery and matte colors as well. The quality of these shadows is heavenly. They are smooth and highly pigmented. the color pay-off is intense, and they blend nicely even without an eyeshadow base. The darker colors also work well as eye liners, and the lighter colors make great highlighters.

The packaging is also simple and attractive. It is sleek, black, and professional looking, and I enjoy being able to see the shadows through the lid. The palette is also quite compact, the shadows are huge, and the quality definitely holds up to that of high end brands. 

Great bang for your buck!


Isn't it beautiful?...

This product retails at Ulta for a grand total of $16.99 full price! This is at Ulta though, so between the constant sales and $3.50 off coupon that is always available for drugstore brands (NYX is one of those), you will almost never pay that price. 

So, next time you see a NYX counter, definitely check out these shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment