Saturday, February 15, 2014

Review: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

I have recently been using an acne treatment.... I know, strange... 
But I do get the odd blemish here and there so I decided that I needed a spot treatment to help me out. Since I already love the Mario Badescu line of skincare, I chose to go with their Drying Lotion. 
This product is lovely! I see almost overnight results on my blemishes and at most my blemishes take 2 days to clear away (or die as I like to say). 
You use the treatment on clean skin at night. Using a Cotton swab (Q-tip) you dip the swab through the liquid layer and into the pink powder at the bottom of the bottle (do not shake the product, the powder is supposed to settle). Then dot the product  directly onto the blemishes and you're good! The powder will be a paste that dries up similarly to a clay mask, and you wash it off the next morning. 


The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is affordable, coming in at $17.00 at Ulta. It is a great quality product and I recommend that you guys try it out. 
I did a full video review on my YouTube channel, and you can check it out below. 


Let me know if you try it and if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment