Saturday, February 22, 2014

Review: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

After months and months of hearing about these products, I finally gave in and got one. 

After all the hype I didn't have much hope for this product living up to expectations so I was pleasantly surprised! Hyped up products usually surprise me in the wrong way... 




It is a baked powder that looks alot like the MAC mineralized skin finish naturals, with a slight shimmer. The powder gives a glowy appearance without looking glittery and can be used all over the face of just as a highlight. It comes in several shades, all designed to work with different undertones and for different purposes. 

I picked up the powder in Radiant Light which gives a beautiful golden finish which is subtle enough for all over the face.

Hear me talk about it below!


No comments:

Post a Comment