Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring! You know what that means.... colorful shoes!!!

So here I am... a St. Lucian living in the Midwest... regretting the decision to move here with every passing winter day. I've complained enough, and since that didn't work, I've decided to take a different approach.

I am now attempting to speak spring into existence. 

One of the things I most look forward to in the Spring and Summer is the infusion of life and color into everything. I especially love color in fashion, and my favorite way of incorporating that color is with my shoes!
I know many girls have 5 million pairs of black shoes and maybe a couple of colorful ones, but I can honestly say that I own many more colorful shoes than blacks and other neutrals. 

Here are a couple of my faves that I can't wait to wear again this year!


What are you looking forward to this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment