Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I don't know if you already know but.... I'm a huge nerd.....

I went to Comic Con!!! 

I have always wanted to go to Comic Con. It just looked like the most amazing gathering of my peoples ever. For a long time, I thought there was only one location for the annual conference and Sacramento was never possible. As I was über excited when I found out that there were several events at different locations, and I was able to squeeze the Louisville Comic Con into my schedule. 

Needless to say, I had a blast and I wanted to share a few pics with you guys!

Just so you know, this is a lot for me because I never remember to take pics of anything... 



 There were all types of oddities for sale....
But the costumes were awesome!


OMG! I got to hang out with my Blondie Bear, I mean Spike, I mean James Marsters...


I have always had a thing for Jason Momoa... but damn that man is fine in person.....

I also got to see Samwise, Tommy (the green ranger from back in the day), and some folks from a little show called Dr. Who.


Just thought I'd share this little snippet of my life with you guys.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment