Monday, May 26, 2014

My Current Favorite Current Accessories

If you guys have seen any pics of me lately, you must have noticed that I have been wearing headbands all the time. They are definitely my new favorite accessory. I love my hair in simple up-dos like the classic high bun, and headbands just add a little more interest to the whole look. Plus I think they are the perfect transition into the Spring and Summer seasons.


I got this necklace from H&M and I love it. It's like a little gold Lei and adds a delicate feminine tough to any outfit. Personally I think it goes with most outfits and I've been wearing it to death. The fact that it was cheap is another benefit.


I'm currently really loving bright nails, as I do every year at about this time. I am particularly happy with this polish by Sinful Colors called 'Pull Over'. It cost almost nothing and the quality is great. the product goes on smoothly and is opaque within one coat. The color contrasts greatly with dark skin and is nice and glossy.


Now I honestly have not worn this lip color very often. Obviously it is not for the faint of heart, but I've really been into bright and unusual colored lips this season and this is my new fave. This is the blue Lip Tar from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Of course the color can be toned down with a liner or other lip colors, but I am in love with the look.


What are your go-to accessories for the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment