Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain

Revlon recently released these lip stains and I must say, I'm impressed. 

I have been historically let down by drugstore lip stains. I remember lip stains from both Revlon and Cover Girl that were designed to look like markers and were both watery and drying. Oh.... and did I mention that they were not even long wearing? Since the drugstore brands have been releasing products of  improved quality, I decided to give these a go. 


I picked up three colors from my local store: Milan Moment, Barcelona Nights, and Parisian Passion.


The color pay-off for these products is lovely. They are highly pigmented and go onto the lips smoothly. The best way to apply them is to put a first layer on, allow it to set, then go in with a second. 
The finish is glossy and only slightly sticky, and the color lasts all day. I was truly surprised when the color remained even after I had eaten!


I love these, and the fact that they are cheap and easy to find makes them even better in my eyes. 


Give them a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment