Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I love about Spring 2014....


Spring is here, and before it turns into full blown summer I want to share some of my favorite things with you. As someone who grew up in the Caribbean, I have always appreciated the changing of the seasons. 2014 Spring has a special place in my heart though, because this past Winter was hell! 

So... despite the hail storm we had less than a week ago, I am going to celebrate the Spring by enjoying...

Fresh flowers from Trader Joes of course because they are beautiful and cheap...

Bing cherries! (sweet ones), and...

Frozen treats! I particularly like these mango fruit bars, they are the perfect sweet and creamy snack.

I know this is a strange little post, but I just felt like having a casual conversation with you guys today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment