Friday, May 9, 2014

Using All the Social Media!

Get ready for the shameless self promotion.....

I have decided (actually I decided a couple of months ago...) that as a youtuber and blogger, I should be making better use of social media. I don't actually know where my hesitation stemmed from, but I am making the change. 

If you are reading this, then you are already aware of my YouTube, my blog, and possibly my Facebook. I can also be found on Twitter (@yani_rocks), on Instagram (yaniquesgt), and Pintrest (yanique thomas). I am not a ten-posts-a-minute kinda gal, but I do post some fun (that's actually debatable...) stuff from time to time. 

I hope you guys take the chance to follow in my various social media places and don't mind this little cross promotion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment